There are Many Benefits to Using Google My Business for a construction industry company.
If you want to get the most bang for your online buck, read about Google My Business here!
Have you Googled your construction business lately? What comes up?
Wouldn’t it be nice to see a display that instantly gives customers your location, address, hours of operation, phone number, project photos, your business description, a link to your website and customer reviews?
It’s possible when you use Google My Business.
Google My Business lets you manage your company presence on Google Search and Google Maps.
It is one of the most powerful ways to advertise your business.
The tool can bolster your rankings in local search results and can provide a wealth of information about your business to your prospects.
Here are 9 advantages of Google My Business:
- It’s FREE!
- It serves as your business directory with pertinent business information instantly accessible to customers.
- Customers can click your phone number to call on their smartphones or tap your website address to see your site.
- The information is mobile responsive so it looks great on any device.
- You can post pictures and videos to your page.
- You can access metrics to see how many people are looking for and finding your site.
- It drives traffic to your website.
- Customers can read and add reviews.
- You have one centralized dashboard with access to Google+, Insights, Reviews and Google Analytics.
Get more advanced:
- Create questions and answers. In local search results, there is a section where people can ask questions and get answers. And lots of folks have questions when it comes to construction and building materials. It’s important that you stay on top of these questions. You can even create your own questions and provide the answers to commonly asked questions.
- Add a new post every 7 days. Google My Business lets you create a new post each week. This adds to your online presence and gives you the opportunity to promote services, events, products and more. NEW POST FEATURE: You can now add a CALL NOW button to your posts!
Already have a Google My Business page?
Take a few minutes and make sure all of the information is current, add a few more before and after project photos, update your business description with pertinent keywords, etc.
TIP: Ask your customers to leave a review!
Include a link on your website and in your emails so it’s easy for them to do.
Business reviews appear next to your listing in Maps and Search, and can help your construction business stand out on Google!
Need the link to email to your happy customers?
Contact us and we’ll send you the link to your GMB review page!